Sunday, February 16, 2014

Proud of my Son

I am so proud of my son who is 10 years old and in the Academically Gifted program at his elementary school. They had a assignment to come up with an invention. It will be displayed and judged at a county wide Invention Convention at the end of this month. The guidelines were that the invention had to be something not invented or an improvement on something that already exists.

My son had an idea right away and he finished the project yesterday. He and his Dad worked on the construction of it and he put together his display board. When I would look into his eyes while he was working on it, I saw how weary and tired he was getting, but he kept working on it. This morning when he got up he looked so tired. He really wore himself out on the project. Good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment